Our organisation is strictly adhering to the recommendations of the Quebec Government to slow the spread of the COVID-19 virus. Our « in person » services are temporarily suspended. The pandemic situation is evolving rapidly and we will continue to update our clients and partners.
Here is what our organisation is doing to stop the spread of COVID-19, PS Jeunesse, Valleyfield, CJE Chateauguay, CJE Huntingdon in Huntingdon and Saint-Remi, the Ivirtivik Centre in Verdun and the Pijunnaqunga project:
Continuous services to our clients
Our staff is currently adapting our in-person employment services to our client to ensure a quality, timely and safe service delivery. Our staff is available by telephone, by email, on Facebook, on our Web sites, by Messenger and by text messages. Our staff is committed to responding quickly to any inquiries and will ensure regular follow-ups and continue service delivery. We are taking new applicants
Everyone can help stop the spread of COVID-19
- Stay at home as much as possible;
- Frequent hand washing and avoid touching your face;
- Practice voluntary isolation for 14 days if you have travelled outside the country;
- Avoid crowds, no matter how small;
- Practice social distancing (6 feet / 2 meters from others)
- Do not visit the elderly, nor small children;
- If you have symptoms, do not go to the hospital, call 1-877-644-4545.
Our staff will be there to help you through this difficult time, we will do everything we can to prevent the spread of the virus. Each individual can make a difference in the fight against the Coronavirus.
For information on COVID-19
1 877 644-4545
FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK TO STAY CURRENT
TO CONTACT US :
PS JEUNESSE VALLEYFIELD – 450-377-9155
CJE HUNTINGDON – 450-264-5858
CJE CHÂTEAUGUAY – 450-699-8001
IVIRTIVIK CENTRE – 514-564-3051
PIJUNNAQUNGA – 514-379-3797 OR 1-855-349-3797